My brother saw his death coming – Lalong

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #1289 by patrickd

Attachment Simon-Lalong-696x521_2017-10-06.jpg not found

Plateau state governor, Simon Lalong on Friday said that his brother and lecturer in the Department of Management and Accounting at the University of Jos, Dr. Tsenba Wummen Bako, knew his time was up and that he was going to die.

Lalong spoke at his home town, Nyak Ajikamai in Shendam Local Government Area, during a valedictory church service conducted by the Catholic ArchBishop of Jos Diocese, Most. Rev. Fr. Ignatius Kaigama and other Bishops.
He described the deceased as God-fearing, adding that Bako had finished his job on earth and is now resting in the bosom of the Lord.

The governor said, “It has not been easy for us since his death because of the number of people who have been coming to greet us and pay condolence visits. We were all born in this village. Our father died and left nothing to us. It has been the grace of God for the past 30 years. Our sisters were the people who took care of us.

“The grace of God has been sufficient. I wish I will die like him. My brother knew he was going to die and as we put in our efforts, he repeatedly said, ‘don’t worry, I know I am going to die’. We are happy he died in the Lord, he had the opportunity. He has finished his job on earth and he is now resting in the bosom of the Lord.”

Attachment Wummen-Tsenba-Bako-Lalong-Funeral8.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by patrickd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds